Tuesday, May 13, 2008

1st Featured Etsian!

I'm so excited to start featuring fellow Etsy sellers on my blog! I hope to feature a very talented Etsian once a week, so if you would like to be added to the list please email me at kathleen@sewcuteandcrafty.com!

So.... my first featured artist is Jamie from The Pat-a-Cake Baby! She is a SAHM of a 9 month old baby girl who has been crafting since childhood. She is a sewing queen!!
My favorite item is the adorable hand sewn pacifier bibs! They are individually crafted using trendy and modern fabrics. They have a soft cotton print on one side and plush minkee fabric on the other, making them REVERSIBLE! A pearl snap is used to attach the pacifier and velcro is used to attach the bib around baby's neck, which allows for greater size adjustments. Get over to The Pat-a-Cake Baby and check out her other adorable creations!!



Thanks, Jamie, for being my 1st featured artist from Etsy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you very much for the blurb!

Sew Gracious said...

What a great idea!!! Love these paci bibs!!!