Friday, April 4, 2008

Girl's Night In!

So I'm taking a break from "baking" Delicious Diaper Cakes and have put on my party hat! "Why?" you ask... Well because it's GNI (aka..Girl's Night In) at my house! Yes, you heard it right... we are putting on our most comfy PJ's and gearing up for a night of girl talk and margarita's! I'm so excited! My husband, Clint, is out of town on a ski trip with his men's group.... so I decided to get ultra girly and throw a party!
Last night I baked cupcakes & brownies, and with the help of my fellow GNI friend Melissa, we made a fruit tray with dip, and a veggie tray.
Yes, there were a few cupcakes that were sacraficed in the process but we had to make sure everything was up to par for the occasion! Check back for some great party pics!!

Love, love, love these napkins! They say, "Eat, drink, and be girly"

A true GNI would not be complete without "Dirty Dancing, Sixteen Candles, Riding in Cars with Boys, and Grease"

The "BIG BUCKET"... watch out!

I made "girly bags" for all my guests complete with gossip magazines, foot lotion, face masks, etc...



Photobucket

1 comment:

jennifer said...

man i wish i was invited to your party! if it was my party, i would have been too lazy to make gifts for everyone.