Thursday, April 24, 2008

Custom Cakes

This week I have been working on a few custom cake orders. The first was a variation of the Pink Gerber Daisy Cake. She liked the cake, but needed it for a boy. I used baby blue and brown and white flowers. The cake turned out very chic and I really liked the crisp look! I didn't have time to take good pictures of it because we were on a shipping time crunch, so this pic is the only one I took!
The second picture is of the cake I'm working on right now. It's also a spin-off from the Gerber Daisy Diaper Cake. She wanted to use a sea-foam green with the pink and brown polka ribbon. She also wanted to personalize it with the name "Emily". The picture is just the bottom layer of the cake. It was late last night, so I decided to finish it tonight.





Photobucket

No comments: