Thursday, June 19, 2008

New additions

Here are a few of my other new additions to "Classy Baby Cakes". I have got to start getting ready for An Affair of the Heart in October. Hate to say it, but it will be here before we know it! I'm teaming up with my sister in-law, Kendra, over at 14beads.com for the show this year! It will be a first for the both of us, so we'll see!! This is a cute "Daddy's Champ" diaper cake. I LOVE these colors together! It comes with 46 diapers, bibs, and matching newborn shoes. SO CUTE!
This is another version of my Giraffe cake. He comes out a little different every time!
Same for my Puppy cake. I like it MUCH better with white letters! This one was personalized for "Xander"
OK, STOP LAUGHING at my attempt to photoshop the wheels! I know it turned out crazy, but I tried!! This was a fun cake. My customer was hosting a baby shower with a Radio Flyer theme. She loved the cake!
Photobucket

No comments: